The Queen’s Club prides itself on being one of the finest racquets clubs in the country with a large range of racquets sports. The Club boasts 27 outdoor Lawn Tennis courts, of which 12 are arguably the finest grass courts in the world, 10 indoor Lawn Tennis courts (a winter bubble also houses 2 shale indoor courts), 2 Real Tennis courts, 2 Rackets courts, 3 Squash courts and a Gymnasium.
A thriving sporting calendar ensures there is something for every Member throughout the year in all sports, whether watching World class events or taking part themselves.
Summary of Sports Facilities
- Lawn Tennis– 10 Indoor Courts (winter bubble houses 2 shale indoor courts), 12 Grass Courts, 6 Shale Courts, 5 Plexi Courts, 4 Artificial Grass Courts, Indoor Practice Wall.
- Real Tennis– 2 Courts
- Rackets– 2 Courts
- Squash– 3 Glass Backed Courts
- Gymnasium– Over 1200 sq ft containing the latest Cybex range of equipment
- Fitness Studio– Dedicated studio for a range of fitness classes including yoga and pilates.
- Treatment Rooms– 2 Treatment Rooms – Members can enjoy the benefits of Massage (Deep Tissue, Remedial, Therapeutic), Osteopathy, Physiotherapy & Shiatsu
- Junior Club– 2 dedicated indoor courts for the Junior Club provide junior members (aged 6-16 years) group lessons, a dining and lounge area, homework room, games room and changing rooms.
- Changing Rooms– Men’s Changing Room contains Sauna and Steam Rooms, Ladies Changing Room contains Steam Room.