The Queen’s Club prides itself on being one of the finest racquets clubs in the country with a large range of racquets sports. The Club boasts 28 outdoor Lawn Tennis courts, of which 12 are arguably the finest grass courts in the world, 10 indoor Lawn Tennis courts (two winter domes, one housing two clay indoor courts and the other housing two Plexi indoor courts), two Padel courts, two Real Tennis courts, two Rackets courts, three Squash courts and an extensive Gymnasium.
A thriving sporting calendar ensures there is something for every Member throughout the year in all sports, whether watching World class events or taking part themselves.
Summary of Sports Facilities
- Lawn Tennis: Ten Indoor Courts (two winter domes, one housing two clay indoor courts and the other housing two Plexi indoor courts), 12 Grass Courts, six Shale Courts, six Plexi Courts, four Artificial Grass Courts and an Indoor Practice Wall.
- Real Tennis: Two courts
- Rackets: Two courts
- Squash: Three glass backed courts.
- Gymnasium: Over 1200 sq ft containing both a range of Cybex and Life Fitness equipment as well as a free weights area.
- Fitness Studio: Dedicated studio for a range of fitness classes including Yoga, Pilates, Zumba, HIIT, Spin & Tone, Bootcamp and Tai Chi.
- Treatment Rooms: Four Treatment Rooms – Members can enjoy the benefits of Massage (Deep Tissue, Remedial, Therapeutic), Osteopathy, Physiotherapy and Pilates in Studio (reformer).
- Junior Club: Two dedicated indoor courts for the Junior Club provide Junior members (aged 6 – 16 years) group lessons, a dining and lounge area, homework room, games room and changing rooms.
- Dressing Rooms: Gentlemen’s Dressing Room contains a Sauna and Steam Rooms. The Ladies’ Dressing Room contains a Steam Room.