QCF Fancy Dress Competition
Lockdown getting you down? Tried every TikTok challenge, and exhausted the oven from all your baking? Well don’t worry The Queen’s Club Foundation have a brand new challenge for you to try! Starting today we are launching #QCFFancyDress. All entries will be entered into a randomly selected draw with the winner getting a free lesson in one of the four racket sports of Queen’s for two people followed by lunch with a bottle of wine (or alternative if U18) at The Queen’s Club.
To enter you need to get creative and dress up in a rackets themed outfit. Find your 80s wig; practice your best Camden Riviere impression; or transform your living room into your own squash court.
TO ENTER: Once you have taken a photo or video of your creativity then post it on social media, tag us @QueensClubFdn using the #QCFFancyDress as well as three friends to take on the challenge and enter the competition. Alternatively, if you are not on social media, you can email James at firstname.lastname@example.org with your entry attached.
DEADLINE: The deadline for entering will be Friday 29th May. Winner to be announced week commencing 1st June.
FOLLOW US: If you entered the competition on social media make sure you follow @QueensClubFdn you will see the other entrants and keep updated on our news after lockdown.
We’ve served the ball, now it’s up to you to keep the rally going. Thank you for your support. We look forward to seeing your creativity!
Take care until we are able to get active on court again.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS #QCFFANCYDRESS
- The promoter is: The Queen’s Club Foundation (QCF) (charity no. 1164144) whose registered office is at The Queen’s Club Foundation, The Queen’s Club, Palliser Road, West Kensington, London W14 9EQ.
- By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating their agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
- The competition is open to residents of the United Kingdom.
- There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this competition.
- The competition is being run across social media platforms including; Twitter, Instagram and Facebook. By entering the competition, you are providing permission for The QCF to re-post your entry on Twitter, Instagram or Facebook.
- The rules of the competition and how to enter are as follows:
- To enter the competition, you must dress up with the theme of racket sports.
- Submit via; Instagram, Twitter, Facebook with the #QCFFancyDress
- If you do not have access to social media you can email your entry to email@example.com.
- Each dressing up entry will be entered into the competition as a separate entry, therefore multiple entries are possible.
- Closing date for entry will be Friday 29th May. After this date no further entries to the competition will be permitted.
- No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
- The QCF reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by The QCF.
- The prize is as follows:
- Tennis, Rackets, Real Tennis or Squash lesson for 2 people and a 2 course lunch with 1 bottle of wine (or equivalent) at The Queen’s Club
- Validity: off-peak hours only (Monday – Friday) subject to availability and excluding May/June
- Must be taken within 1 year of the closing date. Valid reasons for extending the expiry date will be considered by The QCF, but not guaranteed.
- The prize is as stated and no cash or other alternatives will be offered. The prizes are not transferable. Prizes are subject to availability and we reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
- Winners will be chosen at random by software, from all entries received to The Queen’s Club Foundation.
- The winner will be notified by email if applied via email or direct message on the social media channel applied through, within 1 week of the closing date.
- If the winner cannot be contacted and does not claim the prize within 7 days of notification, The QCF reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
- The QCF’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- The winner agrees to the use of their name and image in any publicity material, as well as their entry. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current UK data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.